Tuesday, July 17, 2007

something's just have to get said

It's 2:45 on Tuesday afternoon and normally I try not to do personal stuff at work. (stop laughing) But somethings just need to get said.

Right now I am drinking the best mocha frappacino I've ever had. I'm not sure why but for some reason, my body craved it like only a pregnant woman would understand. It was enough for me to get out into the rain, drive my car down to Starbucks, and fork out 5 bones to get it. Until recently I was strictly a Timmy Ho's man (being a true Canadian and all) but when it comes to cold blended drinks, Starbucks beats St. Timothy hands down.

Anyhow I need to work more here. The day is escaping me. I just had to stop to tell whoever would listen. Call it Mocha Frappacino evangelism. It's saved me today.

No comments: