Wednesday, May 2, 2007

51 pounds of customer service

51 pounds is the laser printer I lifted from my office down to my car. Then into the van. Then tried fitting into the big-ass Dell box numerous times. Then from my van into Purolator. After being told it is only delivered there but can't be dropped there, back into my van. Then from my van into the UPS store. Then told that without a return label from Dell, they can't send it. After being told that there was NO WAY I would take it back home again, they were left to deal with it. Never again Dell. Thanks for nothing.

7 minutes is the amount of time we were late arriving to Japanese Village for my birthday dinner. 3-4 times they asked us rudely in the next 10 when our other guests would arrive or we could come back 4.5 hours later. I am not 10 years old. Never again Japanese Village. Thanks for nothing.

A little apology and courtesy goes a long way. Smile at me. Be polite. Talk about something meaningless - like the weather or sports. You'll get a big tip. I'll be happy. You'll be happy. We'll all be happy.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Maybe if you worked out a little more at the gym instead of spending your energy criticizing others and rambling on about it, that 51 pound Dell box wouldn't have been so heavy?